2. Female, 23 years old and above and less than 38years old
3. Experienced Online English Teacher(at least 3 years)
4. Graduate of any 2-year or 4-year course *Undergraduates are also encouraged to apply! ~ Must have very good English pronunciation and proficient in grammar
5. Must have the Technical Necessities as shown above
6. Must be knowledgeable in using Zoom for conducting online classes
7. Must be computer literate and very good at multitasking e.g. talking while typing messages
1. Must be creative with a passion for teaching English.
2. Must be proficient in teaching English pronunciation and grammar.
3. Must be very good in oral and written communication skills.
4. Must be punctual with a high sense of responsibility and professionalism.
5. Must be able to handle students with different English levels and age brackets.
6. Must be able to correct the students on their pronunciation and grammar.
7. Must be able to assess the level of the students.
8. Must be able to identify student’s needs.
9. Must be able to provide effective, fun and innovative lessons.
10. Must be able to monitor and evaluate student’s progress.
11. Must be a hardworking, responsible and highly motivated English teacher.
12. Must be knowledgeable in basic computer applications and Internet savvy.
Here’s the process of the application here in Eineteacher.
1. Apply at https://eineteacher.com
2. Make sure to provide the requirements needed for assessment.
3. For assessment, our HR will contact you through facebook account for the system check and interview.
4. After passing the interview, you need to provide us with two demo classes. (Instructions will be given)
Orientation and Onboarding:
1. Fill-up our Application Form
2. Make a self-introduction video and audio (with same content) for the students and send us 2- formal pictures with clear background (half body)
3. You need to have Metrobank account( or bank account) for receiving the salary.
4. You must Download drop box folder and share a folder with the admin. (We will provide instructions.)
5. Attend the orientation and you will be endorsed to the Korean managers for teaching.
A Desktop Computer / Notebook / Netbook PC *Pentium 4, Dual Core or with higher specs with at least 2GB or 4GB of memory or RAM for better teaching management and swift multitasking.
A reliable Web Camera with NO microphone
- If your webcam has a microphone, then disable it from system sounds settings
- With at least 8 mega pixels image quality or with good resolution
- Place your webcam on the top center of the PC monitor
A Headset with Microphone or Speakers and a PC Microphone
- The microphone must have noise reduction capability
- Sometime student’s surrounding or audio setting is very noisy
- So we highly recommend teachers to use speakers and separated microphone, not headphones/earphones as much as possible to take care of your precious ears
Wired Internet Connection at home
- With the minimum speed of 10 Mbps
- We do not accept WiFi / 4G or any wireless connection
Must work in a very quiet and conducive teaching environment
You will be notified via email if you pass the application
Sorry, we only offer Home-Based Job and looking for potential Online English Teachers.
Starting rate : 180 peso/hour
Starting rate with Tesol : 190 peso/hour
however, the rate/hour depends on your teaching experience and demo result.
We need a 30 seconds video Self-introduction with some information such as: +Preferred Teacher Nickname +Teaching experiences (offline and/or online) +Tell your offered English lessons to your students. Be certain that you are capable enough to teach the students.
Of course, you should look like a professional one.
- Wear a very nice blouse or office attire (with collar, optional)
- Comb your hair neatly
- Display some hair on any side for ladies and NO bangs covering half of your face please
- NO seductive clothes (no exposed cleavage and off shoulders)
- NO sleeveless top, tube clothing, tank tops and house-dress or dusters
- NO sloppy t-shirt
- Put on a light make-up for ladies
- Show-off your best smile!
Please send 3 DIFFERENT photos so that we can choose the best one for your profile.
- There’s NO CUT on the top head and shoulders’ sides.
- Please send us photos with any size but NOT too big and NOT smaller than 4×4
We currently cater Korean
We have 7-60 years old. Most of them are Beginners, some are Intermediate and a few are Advanced English learners.
Yes. teachers conduct one-to-one lesson.
Certainly, we do provide e-books. Teachers can impart their knowledge to their students through different teaching strategies they have!
You need to download zoom. It is free.
Please Google Zoom for more information.
You don’t have to. But we can send a copy of phrases and sentences in English and Korean translation for online teaching purposes only. It would be great if you try to memorize some teaching instructions in Korean so that students will be happy and might recommend you to their family members, friends and colleagues.
We will conduct classes with teachers temporarily through Zoom. But Teachers must be responsible enough to search for many online tutorials/ demo class in YouTube.
Sorry, we do not allow teachers to use a smartphone or tablet or any smaller device as they don’t have a standard keyboard where teachers have to type word/sentence correction quickly. Also, smaller devices which do not have Windows OS cannot do Zoom Share Screen.
Starting rate : $180 peso/hour
Starting rate with Tesol : $190 peso/hour
however, the rate/hour depends on your teaching experience and demo result
We send salary at any time within 1-5th or 16-20th days of the month, which means teachers must send the INVOICE within the given time frame. We carefully check the invoice before sending salary. We send earnings as soon as possible or within 5 days from the date of receiving INVOICE OK Mail from us.
We will send earnings via Bank Account. If you have a Metro-bank account, you will not pay any transfer fee but if not, you will pay 125 pesos.
We give teachers the opportunity to increase “rate” every year. Increasing rate will depend on the teacher’s popularity, good reputation and teaching performance. We have some conditions before increasing the rate and we will give more information about that once get hired. Take note, the Teacher’s Rate is mutual to the Lesson Price (student’s payment to us).
Certainly and we recommend Metro-bank Account, which requires you no transfer fee. if you want to get payment from other banks, you will pay 125 pesos for transfer fee.
If you have a metro bank, you will receive payment within one day but if you use another bank, it will take one day.
Certainly not, as this school is registered in Korea only. So the students bear their own government’s tax in their lesson fees. Therefore, teachers only bear the transfer fee(125pesos) if they don’t have metro-bank account.
There’s no required hours per month. You can teach at least 3 hours in a day. But we highly recommend to open as many time slots as you can because it can really help you attract and gather a lot of students!
Students will decide from 25 or 50 minutes per class. Students can decide the lesson minutes from your posted schedule
You can start teaching at any time from 5am to 12 midnight (Philippine Standard Time). We use Korean Standard Time (KST). Korean Standard Time (KST) is 1 HOUR ahead of the Philippines (PST). For examples, 10:30 pm PST = 11:30 pm KST / 12:00 pm PST = 01:00 pm KST / 05:30 am PST = 06:30 am KST
The peak hours of teaching is from 6pm to 11pm PST. You can try to post morning schedule to mid-afternoon but take note, most people at those hours are at work and schools, so that’s why almost all online schools recommend or even require to work from 4pm onwards.
We require teachers to have a reliable WIRED internet connection at home.(at least 10mbps)
Sorry, we don’t accept any kind of wireless internet connection such as WiFi/4G/LTE/plug in, etc. Students from different online schools are disappointed with this kind of internet connection. And you will definitely receive complaints which is really bad for our image.
Find the strongest and nearest internet provider in your area and that’s the best advice we can give. Mostly, wired internet connection comes with a telephone. The telephone bill is mostly 600-700 php per month while the internet connection charge will cost around 1,000 as the cheapest one. Please Google available internet provider which is near your area.
No, We accept teachers from Philippines.
We welcome any applicant from any business/online schools as long as you don’t violate the policies of your existing company.
Yes we do, We accept online English teachers who can work at least 4 hours a day
We highly recommend to focus on their studies and finish college first. Our previous teachers who were also college students had neglected their online lessons and got a bunch of complaints. So please finish study first before entering online teaching industry. Thank you for the kind understanding
We do accept applicants with different majors/courses in college. Even so, we need teachers with very good and/or excellent command of the English language.
EineTeacher Online School is located in Seoul, Korea only. This is purely an “online” school offering a Home-based Job for Online English Teachers.
Yes, we do, just like in other online schools. But you will not be charged if you send a notification email/SMS beforehand.
EineTeacher Online School is a company established and registered in Korean in 2015.